Saturday, January 30, 2010

The first of many new posts

Hello friends and family who follow our blog! My sincere apologies for the lack of posts for the last few months. This is the first of what I hope will be more regular posts over the coming weeks. Our kids are growing so fast and doing lots of fun things - we hope we can share some of that with you here.
Devery thrilled with her building efforts

Devery even more thrilled to have a real life baby (Josiah) in her cot!





This was a lot of fun for Elijah!






Devery and Elijah helping to take down Bob and Lyn's Christmas tree




Auntie Allison, Elijah and Jessica jumping on the trampoline in the most gorgeous Turner garden in Albany


2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW my little angel is growing so fast and has the most amazing smile! And my little man is a real sweatheart! THanks Penny! Miss you guys!
H

the simmos said...

I thought I recognised the baby in the cot ... sadly it did actually take your caption for me to realise he's mine. Woops! Love, Claire :)

words and pictures, pictures and words. snapshots of life as Tyler, Penny, Elijah, Devery and Geordie Swartzentruber know it.