Monday, July 30, 2007

I'm in your chair, daddy!

I bounced back to life after 6 hours of sleep last night.


I can hear you daddy, but where are you?


Bath time in the kitchen sink is so much fun! I even let mum finally wipe my dirty nose.

Aunty Allison says I have great ball skills.
We played while mum slept all afternoon.
I made a real mess of your old high chair!

Mum gave me some yummy pasta and then I fed myself some cantaloupe (that's rockmelon I think) and zucchini from Grandma's garden.



Mmm, yum!


I miss you.


But that's OK, 'cos Zucchini rocks!!!


Yeah!


I got so filthy, I had to have another bath!

I thought I might help do the dishes while I was at it.

Grandma's embarrassed. She doesn't want this picture on the blog.

When I was all clean I got to have cuddle with Great Grandma to end the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Penny, and all of you! Mark and I enjoyed looking at the pictures of your trip to Illinois and your first day or two at Grandpa and Grandma's house. What a darling little boy! I was telling Mark that it's the perfect age when the little one is just right for the kitchen sink :) How thoughtful of Elijah to offer to help with the dishes in the other sink! After the l-o-n-g flight, I hope you are now settled into the new time zone. It's great to see the pictures of everyone...makes me want to learn how to do that! Anyway, have a wonderful time with everyone. Love, Aunt Mary Jo and Uncle Mark

words and pictures, pictures and words. snapshots of life as Tyler, Penny, Elijah, Devery and Geordie Swartzentruber know it.