Thursday, February 14, 2008

There comes a day when . . .


. . . a boy just has to have his first haircut


This is a pre-haircut picture showing my long locks blowing in the wind.


I was a bit terrified at first.


I soon settled down with a biscuit and a good book.

Then things turned disastrous when Kirsty the hairdresser got too close to my ears.

It all turned out fine, however, and everyone thinks I am a big spunk!



Thanks mum, for finally taking me to the hairdresser. Good girl for not crying!

4 comments:

Keith and Sandy said...

Elijah,
What a brave boy you are! (Mommy is brave as well for not crying!) You look so fine in your new haircut!
I miss you and send lots of cuddles for you!
Grandma S.

Levi Swartzentruber said...

Hey there Elijah,
Good work on the haircut. Looks pretty spunky to me. Now you don't have to worry about that again for a long while. Have fun with all your friends.

Anonymous said...

wow--this looks like almost as big a deal as the santa experience!!! you look fantastic though!
love and cuddles
auntie allison

Anonymous said...

Very nice Elijah! You look very handsome! Noah and Ava still don't have half as much hair as you do even after your haircut!
Love Claire, Noah and Ava xx

words and pictures, pictures and words. snapshots of life as Tyler, Penny, Elijah, Devery and Geordie Swartzentruber know it.