Thursday, February 21, 2008

What I've been up to . . .

Practicing for the new baby at playgroup


Falling asleep in the middle of a lunch date


Getting a sore neck


Watching great sunsets after dinner


Using up every bit of daylight possible to play in the sand and surf


Starring in spectacular photographs with daddy

Munching on food whenever possible


Opening Valentine's Day mail from my grandparents

Helping Hesse with the washing

Trying to keep cool at the beach on a very hot night with Hesse, Uncle Andy and Aunt Janet

I have a very good life here in Dongara!

3 comments:

Keith and Sandy said...

Thanks for putting up so many GREAT photos!!!!
Makes me want to reach out and touch someone (all of you)!
We miss you!
Love,
Mom & Grandma

Levi Swartzentruber said...

I love the pictures. The beach looks so nice, especially after enjoying some cold Iowa winter. Good to know Elijah has the basics down - eat, sleep, play, watch the washer.

Anonymous said...

that last photo with mum is soooooo awsome. i want that enlarged and put on my wall for sure. remind me when i get home ok pennybenny xxxxx

words and pictures, pictures and words. snapshots of life as Tyler, Penny, Elijah, Devery and Geordie Swartzentruber know it.